banner

Friday 27 October 2017

ENGLISH GRAMMAR: USES of ENOUGH

Do you know how to use enough???
Enough means sufficient. For example, I have enough money. It means I have sufficient money.
**'Enough' is used before nouns. For example,
I have enough money. He has enough time. (here, money, time are noun words. so enough is used before them)

**But 'enough' is used after adjectives. For example,

She is beautiful enough. He is good enough. (here, beautiful, and good are adjectives. So enough is used after the adjective words)

Now, test for you. please write the answers in the comment:

1) This baby is enough cute.
This baby is cute enough. (Which sentence is correct?)

2) My dream is enough big.
My dream is big enough. (Which sentence is correct?)

3) I have enough friends.
I have friends enough. (Which sentence is correct?)
So, write the answers now. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment